Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Behind the scenes : Country Heritage

I recently shot with stylist Eimear O'Reilly from Suppose I Should Blog with a "Country Heritage" theme in mind.
We shot in a few locations around Greystones with our model for the day Suzi Coombs who is signed with Fraser Models and Actors.
Absolutely loved the clothes that Eimear pulled for the shoot. I fell in love with a Ted Baker pleated maxi skirt that she teamed with a purple blouse and a waist coat.
The week that was in it, we didn't think the weather would be great but I ended up sunburned and poor Suzi was boiling in all the heavy knit Autumn/Winter clothes.

I threw together a little behind the scenes video and took some sneaky shots of the girls at work:





Kelly Hope Murphy, Make up artist














Suzi and Eimear 































I'll post up the whole editorial and details soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment