Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Bit of a spend in River Island!

After my rant about Molly Jeggings from River Island the other day, I went in this evening to see if they had brought any more stock in... Oh yes they had. There was a large table full of them in every colour. And it was pay day. I picked up two pairs, one in a sort of winey/red colour and the other in grey. 

I had one of my best friends, Conor, with me. Possibly the worst person to bring shopping (Conor, I know you're reading, let's be honest here!) I need such self control when shopping with him because if I say something is nice, he'll just convince me to buy it. I saw the most amazing scarf and it took him about 10 seconds to completely sell it to me. Then it took me another 5 minutes to convince myself that I didn't actually need it. I'll put it on some sort of wish list! 


Someone buy me this please.

I now have a pretty big wishlist for River Island... There were a few military/camouflage jackets and shirts, a nice pair of heels, an amazing tartan dress. The list goes on and on so I'll stop. As well as my two pairs of jeans, I unfortunately couldn't talk myself out of buying a pair of cream fur lined high tops. I had some amazing pink and silver Nike high tops a while ago that seem to have disappeared off the earth so it was time for a new pair.



Tomorrow it's hair cut time.. Going to dye it dark brown again, get my full fringe back and maybe some layers so I'll post a photo or two when it's all done.

 Night, night!x



No comments:

Post a Comment