Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Raglans hit London...


I have a very lovely friend, Stephen. Over time I've been introduced to his three equally lovely friends; Conn, Liam and Ross. Together these four lads make the most amazing band of all time... RAGLANS.

Their music is seriously infectious. It just gets all up in your head and before you know it you're repeatedly singing Digging Holes without noticing. I've introduced many a friend to their music and there's just something in it for everyone. A massive highlight for me was seeing the lads play Knockanstockan this year in Blessington. The lighting, the crowd, the mud... It was by far the best gig of the weekend and it's just one of those moments that will stick with me forever.



Enough of the praise!

I'm here to tell you that Raglans are playing in London this week. If you haven't seen or heard these guys before.. then go. If you have seen or heard of them before...go again! The dates and venues they're playing are as follows:






While you're here.. 
Download their most recent EP, Long Live from itunes.
Watch their amazing videos on Youtube.
Follow them on Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment