Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

River Island Molly Jeggings: Obsessed.

About a month ago I bought a pair of black Molly Jeggings from River Island. I have since become obsessed. They go with everything! A cardigan and tshirt with flats, a leather jacket and some boots for a bit more of a grunge look or with a sheer shirt and sky scraper heels for a night out.


I was devastated when I went to buy another pair in my usual River Island store and they weren't there. But I found them online today AND they are not only in black!!

I think I may have to treat myself to a blue denim pair but they also come in a really bright lime green, pink, gun metal and different shades of brown/beige. It's like a treasure trove of the comfiest jeans! I never seem to be able to get River Island jeans to fit me properly what ever way the sizes are; one size is too big, the other is that little bit too tight. But I could live in these jeans if it was socially acceptable!!

2 comments:

  1. i just discovered these and i want them so much! do they hold you in? :)


    http://maiannenotebook.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you tell us a bit about the sizing? :D I'm ordering them online and there are no stores here for me to try them on :(

    ReplyDelete