Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Mezi...

 
I got my mitts on these glorious pieces of arm candy today!! I love leather cuff bracelets and wrap around straps. I think it's the grungy side in me (and I don't mean this pastel goth/soft grunge trend that seems to be sweeping the likes of tumblr, what the hell is soft grunge anyway??) But moving on... these guys are a touch more feminine than the usual battered, beaten black leather strap that takes pride of place on my wrist.

Mezi is an amazing jewellery company hailing from Sydney, Australia. They're jewellery seems to take a modern twist on staple pieces that will add a little somethin' somethin' to any outfit.

The brand boasts some celeb fans in the form of Olivia Palermo and Australian models; Rebecca Judd and Jessica Hart to name a few.

Point being... I love these bracelets. They're cute and girly but edgy at the same time!
They're also in a brown leather and gold. Hmmm.....



No comments:

Post a Comment